We will reopen at Alert Level 2 on 14th May 2020. Please take some time to familiarise yourself with the following information.
First, we have some important information to share. For everyone's safety, we have introduced some restrictions which we will keep in place until further notice. These restrictions are to align with the guidelines provided by Sport NZ, Badminton NZ and the NZ Government.
If you wish to play at ZBC, please follow all rules, restrictions and instructions set by our staff.
Important rules and key points we want you to be aware of:
- All visitors must adhere to basic hygiene practices i.e washing hands and use hand sanitiser
- Bookings between 11 AM to 10 PM only.
- All visitors must complete a sign-in form at the entrance for contact tracing purposes
- Maximum of 10 people/group
- Be kind and respect social distancing
- We recommend bringing your own sweat towel
Clubs: it may not be possible to return to normal operation at this stage so you may need to alter the way you operate.
Please note that we will continue to update this information as more info comes to hand.
We are excited to see everyone get back on the court! We appreciate your co-operation during this time and please keep safe.