You can now move your own bookings on Pay2Play!
This feature will allow you to refund or move a booking via a credit voucher.
From 31st August 2022 onwards court booking movements and cancellations will be fully self-service. ZBC staff will only assist in this regard in extraordinary circumstances.
We encourage our members to get familiar with this new feature before then and let us know if you have any questions!
Zhu Badminton Refund / Move booking with a voucher Rules
- Booking cannot be refunded or moved if it is within 12 hours of the booking time.
- A voucher will be created with the same value as the time slot you had booked.
- A non-peak time should be moved to a non-peak time slot. If you move it to a peak time you will need to pay the difference.
- A peak time should be moved to a peak time slot. If you move a peak time to a non-peak time there is no refund of the difference.
- A booking can only be refunded or moved with a voucher once.
We suggest that if you are not sure when you plan to play next, you should write the voucher number down and only use it when you are 100% certain that you will be available to play.
Zhu Badminton Centre (ZBC) is a 12-court badminton facility situated in the well famous Garden City, Christchurch, New Zealand.
ZBC is the only purpose-built badminton hall that meets international standards set by Badminton World Federation in the South Island.
For ZBC members we are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Zhu Badminton Centre, a badminton home for everyone.